- "You might, but you can't because of the reason."
- ― Aleister D. Homelesssb’sterrd
- Enhanced Explanation
- Moot-Point Inducement
- The Silver-Tongued
The user can convince other people into action or inaction, giving up their own counter-arguments no matter how factual or preposterous the argument they give. Whether the reason given actually manifests as true or not depends on the user.
For example, when a person wishes to go on a quest and their friends wish to join them, the user could simply say "(they) must do this alone", everybody immediately giving up their counterargument as a result.
- Boundless Influence
- Enhanced Charisma
- Logic Mandate
- Mind Control
- Nurarihyon Physiology
- Plot Device Techniques
- Psychological Combat
- Supernatural Charisma
- Temptation Embodiment
- May require some level of effort to work.
- Reasoning may end up backfiring on the user, convincing the opposing person to do something they do not want instead.
- Users of Control Immunity are immune.
- Jack Elvan (The Circumstances Leading to Waltraute's Marriage)
- Leon (Eat-Man)
- Nurarihyon (Japanese Mythology)
- Loki (Norse Mythology)
- Starscream (Transformers)
- Aleister D. Homelesssb’sterrd (Channel Awesome)
- Johan Liebert (Monster)
- TAO (Image/Wilstorm Comics)
- Sigyn (A Certain Magical Index)
- Medea (The Rising of the Shield Hero)
- John Constantine (Hellblazer/Vertigo Comics)
- Cyrinishad (Forgotten Realms)