- Copper Body/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into copper. Users' transformed form is anatomically identical to their normal form, aside from being made of cooper, in which case it contains all organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
As a metal, copper is soft and malleable with very high thermal and electrical conductivity, all of which the user gains.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Heat Transferal
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology - by turning into liquid copper.
- Copper Manipulation
- Elemental Transmutation
- Ferrokinetic Creature Creation
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration - using copper.
- Golem Creation
- Golem Physiology
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- User is vulnerable to all effects that would affect normal copper.
- User is essentially a solid piece of copper, with everything that comes with it, including extreme weight and inability to float.