- Copy Control
- Emulation Control/Manipulation
- Imitation Control/Manipulation
- Replication Control/Manipulation
The user can manipulate any kind of imitations, copies and replications of anything, whether it be worlds, people, objects, or even universes. Imitations replications or counterparts, are not the real thing, or are not real, and those who have this power can manipulate those that are not real. The imitation does not have to be completely like the one it resembles, it can be partial as well.
- Animal Manipulation (limited to imitations)
- Environment Manipulation (limited to imitations)
- Illusionary Magic
- Illusion Manipulation
- Object Manipulation (limited to imitations)
- Replication Sense
- Universal Manipulation (limited to imitations)
- World Manipulation (limited to imitations)
- Dream-World Lordship
- Enhanced Forgery
- Reality Warping
- Simulation Manipulation
- Template Manipulation
- Virtual Reality Lordship
- May be limited to certain imitations.
- May be unable to create imitations, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Kortopi (Hunter x Hunter)
- Neo (The Matrix)