The ability to transform non-corporeal beings tangible and solid. Sub-power of Astral Trapping, Solidification, and Body Creation. Opposite to Intangibility, Poltergeization, and Disembodiment Inducement.
The user can transform non-corporeal beings (such as ghosts and spirits) and/or themselves, in a physical form and give a solid touchable body that can be felt.
- Astral Trapping
- Constructs Creation
- Disembodiment Inducement
- Hallucination Solidification
- Imagination Manifestation
- Mental Projection
- Non-Corporeal Form
- Psionic Image Projection
- Psychosomatic Illusion
- Psycho Warping
- Spirit Physiology
- True Illusion
- May be limited to oneself or others.
- May only become partially tangible.
- Might be involuntary.
- The tangible body is usually temporary.
- Tikal (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Nicole the Holo-Lynx (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog); via Power Ring
- Phantasms (Blood 1997); involuntarily
- The God Hand (Berserk)
- Spirits (Charmed); via Anger Empowerment
- The Necromancer (Charmed)
- Nikki (Chrono Cross); via the Song of Marbule
- Raziel (Legacy of Kain)
- Travelers (Log Horizon)
- Wicked (Marvel Comics)
- Ari Hauntington (Monster High)
- Takeru Takemoto (This Ugly Yet Beautiful World); via giving Hikari a physical form.
- Red's Dog Collars (All Dogs Go To Heaven 2)
- Wardenclyffe Gun (Occultic;Nine)
- Red Wormhole (Sliders)
- Bracelet of Purple Heart & Backscratcher of Solidification (Xiaolin Chronicles)
- Bubble Brains (Xiaolin Chronicles)
- Reptilian’s Tail & Hansu Mirror (Xiaolin Chronicles)
- Serpent’s Tail with the Reversing Mirror (Xiaolin Showdown)