The power to make materials, usually metals, to corrode. Sub-power of Corrosion Manipulation.
- Oxidation Inducement
- Rust Inducement (only for iron)
The user can cause materials, usually metals, to corrode.
- Air Manipulation
- Chemical Manipulation
- Corrosion Manipulation
- Corruption Inducement has similar effect on mind and soul.
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Rot Inducement has similar effect on organic material.
- Rust Physiology
- Water Manipulation
- May be limited to certain materials, usually metals.
- May only be able to make things rust by touch.
- May make everything that the user touches rust, preventing them from wearing armor and wielding weapons.
- Some metals, such as gold, are resistant to corrosion.
- Dark Sword (Fairy Tail)
- Metallic archaea (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain)
- Sabi Sabi no Mi (One Piece)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.