- Rust Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate corroded metals and the process of corrosion: the electrochemical oxidation of metals in reaction with an oxidant such as oxygen and water, with rusting (formation of iron oxides) being a well-known example. This type of damage typically produces oxide(s) or salt(s) of the original metal and it degrades the useful properties of materials and structures including strength, appearance and permeability to liquids and gases.
Many structural alloys corrode merely from exposure to moisture in air, but the process can be strongly affected by exposure to certain substances. Corrosion can be concentrated locally to form a pit or crack, or it can extend across a wide area more or less uniformly corroding the surface.
- Corrosion Inducement
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using corroded metals.
- Manipulate the properties of corroded metals.
- Metal Attacks using corroded metals.
- Metal Dust Manipulation using corroded metals.
- Metal Generation of corroded metals.
- Move/lift corroded metals.
- Abacomancy using corroded metal flakes.
- Caustic Phasing
- Ferrokinetic Combat using corroded metals.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using corroded metals.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using corroded metals.
- Metal Aura using corroded metals.
- Rust Physiology
- Air Manipulation
- Architecture Manipulation
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Classical Element Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Metal Mimicry
- Oxygen Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- May be unable to create corroded metals or induce corrosion on metals, being limited to manipulating already existing ones.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- SCP-106 - The Old Man (SCP Foundation)