- "Welcome, little one. Welcome to this fragile dying world with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. We're happy to have you."
- ― Older Leprechaun (World End)
User can create, shape and manipulate the corruption and evil decadence in an environment, including those that cause decay and decomposition, or cause things to growth that are less than pleasant and can cause living creatures in the area to go mad and become corrupted themselves.
- Corruption Manipulation
- Dark Side Aspect Manipulation
- Decomposition Manipulation
- Disease Manipulation
- Madness Manipulation
- Taint Generation
- Mythic Physiology/Mythical Bestiary (evil beings or fallen creatures)
- Darkness Manipulation
- Effect Field Projection
- Environment Manipulation
- Pollution Manipulation
- Countered by Purification.
- User may be unable creating corrupted environment, being limited to manipulating already existing one.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Zombies (Call of Duty)
- Deados (R.I.P.D)
- Diablo (Diablo)
- Absalom (Darksiders)
- Alessa Gillespie (Silent Hill Series)
- Chaos Gods (Warhammer)