The power to gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with a corrupted/corrupting being. Variation of Symbiosis. Opposite to Purified Symbiosis. Not to be confused with Cursed Symbiosis or Unholy Vessel.
- Corruption/Decedence/Defilation/Deprivation Symbiosis
The user can gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with a corrupted/corrupting being. The origins of the being’s corruption can vary (spiritual, demonic, magical, etc.). It may even be an embodiment of corruption. Whatever the origin of its depraved nature, acting as a host to its essence grants the user a number of abilities associated with defiled energies, deformed enhancement and even the power to taint others. Though the corrupted essence can be fortifying, more than most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Corruption Magic
- Corruption Manipulation
- Corrupted Power Link
- Dark Form
- Dark Heart
- Fallen Physiology
- Double-Edged Power
- Malefic Force Manipulation
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Psychological Manipulation
- Sin Manipulation
- The corrupted entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The defilement may require certain conditions to allow for the host’s benefit.
- Powerful corrupted entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Corruption Immunity/Purification Manipulation could defeat the user.
- Loss of entity’s corruption could result in loss of host’s powers.
- Visored (Bleach)
- Corruption Hosts (Darksiders)
- Black Lantern Corps (DC Comics)
- Oni Masks Wearers (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Humonguru (Kaijudo: Clash of the Duel Masters)
- Dark Avatar/UnaVaatu (The Legend of Korra)
- Gabriel Agreste/Hawk Moth (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Darkness-corrupted Creatures (Niko and the Sword of Light)
- Morpho (The Pirates of Dark Water)
- Crona (Soul Eater)
- Mark of Cain Bearers (Supernatural)
- Shadow/Void Users (World of Warcraft)
- The Light of Destruction Hosts (Yu-Gi-Oh! GX)