The user can corrupt people (possibly themselves included) and objects with/by the power of madness both physically and mentally while granting them power based on the type of madness the user effects the individual while corruption continues to effect other people with madness and spread it like a virus.
The corruption usually as manifests as twisting the bodies/appearance of the subject almost ideally to the users madness, effecting them from the inside out. Sentient beings are driven incurably insane from the infectious madness that effects and alters their minds, although depending on the type/level of madness that infects them, they may be able to control themselves enough to pass as normal.
Corrupted individuals may be develop ability and even empowers them by the madness, however the original source of the madness via the user and can have some influence over the infected individuals with their madness. The Corruption can warp the individual and even the users surroundings to the user will or chaotically randomized which can take the form of madness as a physical manifestation of the users madness.
- Insanity Constructs
- Insanity Empowerment
- Insanity Inducement
- Insanity Projection
- Power Augmentation
- Power Bestowal
- Corruption Manipulation
- Corruption Weaponry
- Curse Inducement
- Madness Aspect Manifestation
- Madness Manipulation
- Madness Weaponry
- Anyone who can't be driven insane is totally immune.
- Victims aren't under users control.
- However users may have control over the madness that can influence victims.
- Depending on what kind of madness user has it can be either dangerous or beneficial.
- Kokuten/Yakou (Amatsuki); via its Bell
- Asura (Soul Eater)
- Clowns (Soul Eater)
- Ruvik (The Evil Within)
- Ayano Aishi (Yandere Simulator); via Torture
- Zofis (Zatch Bell!)
- Black Diamond (AD&D)
- Joker Venom (DC Comics); as Joker Virus
- STEM (The Evil Within)
- Alice Tetch virus (Gotham)
- Black Blood (Soul Eater)