The power to release/use corruption/corrupting energies for various attacks. Sub-power of Corruption Manipulation. Variation of Attack Powers. Opposite to Purification Attacks. Not to be confused with Malefic Attacks.
- Corruption Energy Projection
- Corrupt/Corruptive Attacks
User can release/use corruption/corrupting energies for attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Corruption Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of corruptive energy.
- Corruption Beam Emission: Release beams of corruptive energy.
- Corruption Blast: Release corrupting energy over a specific area.
- Corruption Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of corruptive energy.
- Corruption Bombs: Release bombs/explosions of corrupting energy.
- Corruption Breath: Discharge corruption blasts from mouth.
- Corruption Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Corruption Inducement: All Corruption Attacks have the potential to corrupt their target(s).
- Corruption Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with corrupting energy.
- Corruption Pillar Projection: Project corruptive energy pillars.
- Corruption Spike Projection: Project spikes of corruption.
- Corruptive Cutting: Use corrupting energy to cut opponents.
- Corruptive Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of corruptive energy.
- Corruptive Wave Emission: Send out a wave of corruption that repels everyone.
- Expanding Corruption Bolts: Project corruptive energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Corruption Blasts: Release blasts of corruption in the form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release corruptive energy from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of corruptive energy.
- Omnidirectional Corruption Waves: Send out a wave of corruption in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit corruptive energy from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of corruptive energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release corruptive energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release corruption blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of corruption.
- Zap: A tiny short release of corrupting energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Corruption Manipulation
- Corruption Weaponry
- Users may require outside source of corruptive energy to create blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Absalom (Darksiders 2); via Corruption
- Verde (Dog Days)
- Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children)
- Fu Leng (Rokugan)
- Chou Reigyoku (The Outcast); via Suizorai