- "But I cleansed you of your evil!"
- "I had a little left between my toes. It quickly multiplied, and now i'm a bigger bastard than ever."
- ― Unnamed Inmate and Charles Montgomery Burns (The Simpsons)
- Corruption Amplification/Magnification
The user can augment the corrupt forces or corruption that lies within the hearts and minds in others. The target is consumed by their corruption and may become malevolent and possibly die from the malevolent forces ravaging their body.
- Corruption Inducement
- Death Inducement by having the dark influences with another send their bodies and minds into a state of shock and physiological arrest
- Inner Darkness Externalization
- Empower users of Evil Empowerment
- Make the targets become wild and uncontrollable beings
- Corruption Manipulation
- Corruption Weaponry
- Emotion Augmentation
- Omni Corruption Inducement
- May have a limited duration and range.
- User's power is ineffective on one who is completely devoid of corruption
- Spike the Devil Man (Dragon Ball)
- Babidi (Dragon Ball Z)
- Vengeance (Marvel Comics)
- Vaatu (The Legend of Korra)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.