- Arms/Weapons/Tools of Corruption
- Taint/Tainted Weaponry
User can use or create weapons of corruption from nothing or by shaping existing corruption, they are capable of creating virtually any weapon and how many they wish. Depending on the type and strength of the corruption that the weapon is made of, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- Corruption Augmentation
- Corrupting Madness
- Corruption Beam Emission
- Corruption Inducement
- Corruption Infusion
- May require the user to be corrupted to use.
- How long the weapon lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- May be reliant on specific types of corruption to either be effective or even function.
- Vulnerable to Corruption Manipulation and Purification.
- Pontiff Sulyvahn (Dark Souls III); via Greatsword of Judgment
- Absalom (Darksiders 2); via Absolution
- Meredith Stannard (Dragon Age II); via Lyrium idol
- Red Templars (Dragon Age: Inquisition); via Red lyrium
- Padan Fain (The Wheel of Time); via Ruby-hilted dagger