- Astro Dragon Physiology
- Astronomical Dragon Physiology
- Celestial Dragon Physiology
- Galactic Dragon Physiology
- Heavenly Dragon Physiology
- Space Dragon Physiology
- Stellar/Star Dragon Physiology
User is or can transform into an all powerful cosmic dragon. These dragons have great cosmic-like abilities, while also having the standard abilities of a dragon. Thanks to their nature, cosmic dragons are rare, more mystical and supernaturally conditioned.
- Breath Powers
- Cosmic Energy Physiology
- Cosmic Element Manipulation
- Cosmic Medium Manipulation
- Dragon Physiology
- Interstellar Travel
- Supernatural Condition
- Alien Dragon Physiology
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Transcendent Dragon Physiology
- Universal Force Physiology
- If they are connected to a planet or a particular star, they may gain damage if said planet or star is damaged.
- User gains the fundamental weaknesses of a dragon's body.
- While the user is very powerful, they are still overpowered by Transcendent Dragons.
- Shinryu (Dragon Drive)
- Irene Belserion (Fairy Tail); via Master Enchantment
- Selene the Moon God Dragon (Fairy Tail)
- Black Dragons (Heroes of Might & Magic 6 & 7)
- Aurelion Sol (League of Legends)
- The Creation Trio (Pokémon)
- Ultra Necrozma (Pokémon)
- Eternatus (Pokémon)
- Stardust Dragon (Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds)
- Barbatos (DC Comics)