- Cosmic Fire/Flame Control
- Galactic Fire/Flame Manipulation
- Space Fire/Flame Manipulation
- Stellar Fire/Flame Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate cosmic fire from the depths of deep space, from celestial objects such as from meteors, stars, constellations, planets/planetoids, etc. These flames can burn in space, and thus, have no need of the consumption of oxygen.
- Burn and/or melt things with cosmic fire.
- Combustion Inducement/Cosmic Fire Generation
- Cosmic Radiation Generation
- Eternal Flame Manipulation
- Cosmic Fire Absorption
- Cosmic Fire Attacks
- Fire Negation
- Manipulate the properties of cosmic fire.
- Pyro-Telekinesis with cosmic fire.
- Pyrokinetic Constructs of cosmic fire.
- Astronomical Object Manipulation
- Cosmic Element Manipulation
- Esoteric Flame Manipulation - For any special abilities that cosmic fire may bring.
- Plasma Manipulation
- Solar Manipulation
- The flames may be hard to control and master due to their cosmic nature.
- If the fire is brought from another planet it may have no differences to regular fire.
- Despite powers being cosmic, user may still be vulnerable to things like water or ice, depending on how powerful the user is. The more powerful the user in controlling the cosmic fire, the more he/she may be invulnerable to fire-extinguishing powers.
- Users of the Phoenix Force (Marvel Comics)
- Jean Grey-Summers
- Rachel Summers
- Amber Hunt
- Phoenix Five
- Hope Summers
- Lady Phoenix
- Starbolt (Marvel Comics)
- Sailor Mars/Rei Hino (Sailor Moon)
- Lucifer Morningstar (DC/Vertigo Comics)
- Lionet Soma (Saint Seiya Omega)
- Eastedge (Shakugan No Shana)
- Elena Amamiya/Cure Soleil (Star Twinkle Pretty Cure)
- Mars (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Bloom (Winx Club)