- Cosmic Fire/Flame Control
- Galactic Fire/Flame Manipulation
- Space Fire/Flame Manipulation
- Stellar Fire/Flame Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate cosmic fire from the depths of deep space, from celestial objects such as from meteors, stars, constellations, planets/planetoids, etc. These flames can burn in space, and thus, have no need of the consumption of oxygen.
- Burn and/or melt things with cosmic fire.
- Combustion Inducement/Cosmic Fire Generation
- Cosmic Radiation Generation
- Eternal Flame Manipulation
- Cosmic Fire Absorption
- Cosmic Fire Attacks
- Fire Negation
- Manipulate the properties of cosmic fire.
- Pyro-Telekinesis with cosmic fire.
- Pyrokinetic Constructs of cosmic fire.
- Astronomical Object Manipulation
- Cosmic Element Manipulation
- Esoteric Flame Manipulation - For any special abilities that cosmic fire may bring.
- Plasma Manipulation
- Solar Manipulation
- The flames may be hard to control and master due to their cosmic nature.
- If the fire is brought from another planet it may have no differences to regular fire.
- Despite powers being cosmic, user may still be vunerable to things like water or ice.
- Users of the Phoenix Force (Marvel Comics)
- Rachel Summers
- Jean Grey
- Amber Hunt
- Phoenix Five
- Hope Summers
- Starbolt (Marvel Comics)
- Sailor Mars/Rei Hino (Sailor Moon)
- Lionet Soma (Saint Seiya Omega)
- Eastedge (Shakugan No Shana)
- Elena Amamiya/Cure Soleil (Star Twinkle Pretty Cure)
- Mars (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Bloom (Winx Club)