- Cosmic Ocean/Sea/Water Manipulation
- Galactic Ocean/Sea/Water Manipulation
- Space Ocean/Sea/Water Manipulation
- Stellar Ocean/Sea/Water Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate cosmic water in all its states from the depths of deep space, or/and from celestial objects such as from comets, constellations, planets/planetoids, etc.
- Cosmic Water Absorption
- Cosmic Water Attacks
- Cosmic Hydrokinetic Combat
- Cosmic Hydrokinetic Constructs
- Cosmic Water Generation
- Cosmic Water Manipulation
- Water Energy Manipulation
- Astronomical Object Manipulation
- Conceptual Element Manipulation - For metaphysical powers cosmic water may have beyond the esoteric.
- Chaos Manipulation - Cosmic water is connected to primal Chaos in mythologies.
- Cosmic Space Manipulation - Water shares several parallel associations to outer space.
- Life Mastery - Water is said to be the universal source of all life in existence.
- Time Manipulation - Time is said to flow progressively, or freeze like water does.
- Cosmic Element Manipulation
- Esoteric Water Manipulation - For any special abilities that cosmic water may have.
- Reflection Manipulation - Both water and ice reflect sources of light.
- Vapor Manipulation
- The water may be hard to control and master due to its cosmic nature.
- If the water is brought from another planet it may have no differences to regular water.
- Despite powers being cosmic, user may still be vulnerable to electricity.
- Stardust (Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes)
- Aquarius (Fairy Tail)
- Lunar Leviathan (Final Fantasy IV)
- Sailor Mercury/Ami Mizuno (Sailor Moon)
- Sailor Neptune/Michiru Kaiou (Sailor Moon)
- Madoka Kaguya/Cure Selene (Star Twinkle Pretty Cure)
- Mercury (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Aisha (Winx Club); via Magic Rain
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.