- Elder Bionic/Mech/Robot Physiology
- Extra-Dimesnional Bionic/Mech/Robot Mimicry/Physiology
- Macro Cosmic Machine Mimicry
- Precursor Bionic/Mech/Robot Physiology
- Primordial-Mechanical Mimicry/Physiology
- Progenitor Mech/Robot Physiology
- Quantum Bionic/Mech/Robot Mimicry/Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a machine with cosmic power fueling them. They can come from from beyond the stars, time/space or conceptual grasp of reality.
- Absolute Condition
- High-Tech Alien Exoskeleton
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Quantum Foam Manipulation
- 10th Dimension Physiology
- Advanced Technology
- Bionic Physiology
- Eldritch Machine Physiology
- Extraterrestrial Machine Physiology
- Fifth Dimensional Physiology
- Hybrid Physiology
- Imaginative Technomagic
- Machine Lord Physiology
- Prime Being
- Reality Warping
- Technological Magic
- Transcendent Machine Physiology
- Vulnerable to similarly powered beings.
- Machines can be undone by their creators.
- May have the same limits as a machine.
- Cyborg (DC Comics); via Mother Box
- Ataraxians (Marvel Comics)
- Cosmic Hulk (Marvel Comics)
- Punishers (Marvel Comics)
- The Engineer (Wildstorm Comics); via Shiftship fusion
- The Thought Robot (DC Comics)
- The Panoptichron (Marvel Comics)
- Creation Engine (Wildstorm Comics)
- Creation Wheel (Wildstorm Comics)
- The Carrier (Wildstorm Comics)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.