The ability to develop adaptations to courses or paths.
- Course Evolution
- Path Adaptation
Users can adapt to courses or paths of movement, such as parkour courses or natural courses, and thus become better at them after a few tries or just one try, despite what obstacles may appear on the course or path of movement.
- Adaptive Augmentation
- Enhanced Leap/Supernatural Leap
- Enhanced Mobility/Supernatural Mobility
- Enhanced Parkour/Supernatural Parkour
- Enhanced Speed/Supernatural Speed
- Enhanced Walking
- Adaptation Manipulation
- Impact Immunity
- Obstacle Manipulation
- Reactive Adaptation
- Unrestricted Movement
- Adaptations may only be temporary.
- Users may or may not be able to control adaptations.
- Some course reactions may have a delayed response.
- Certain courses may not be reacted to.
- Wayne/Lex T-7 (DC Animated Universe/The New Superman Adventures)