The ability to manipulate creation. Opposite to Destruction Manipulation.
- Creation Control
- Materialization Control/Manipulation
User can manipulate creation, delaying/hastening when creation happens, speeding/slowing down creation, determine what parts should be created. They can manipulate creations look, feel, what it does, etc., and recreate things.
- Constructs Creation
- Created Dimension Manipulation
- Created Environment Manipulation
- Created Matter Manipulation
- Created Object Manipulation
- Created Soul Manipulation
- Created System Manipulation
- Creation Negation
- Creative Energy Manipulation
- Absolute Recreation
- Concept Manipulation
- Construction Manipulation
- Creator Deity Physiology
- Creative Source
- Formation Manipulation
- May be limited by raw power and imagination.
- May need to know how an object works in order to create it fully functional.
- Distance and strength depends on the power and skill of the user.
- May require knowledge of chemistry and biology.
- Has to be created in order to manipulate.
- The Angel (Actraiser)
- Destruction of the Endless (DC Comics)
- The Supreme Kais (Dragon Ball)
- Bolt Crank (Eat-Man)
- Mokona (Magic Knight Rayearth); as The Creator
- Snake of the Festival (Shakugan no Shana)
- Akari (This Ugly Yet Beautiful World)
- Harihara (Valkyrie Crusade)