- Creative/Materialization/Realization Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to a creative/creation-based being, such as an embodiment of realization, supernatural beings associated with or in charge of materialization or even entities comprised of creative energy. This grants the user profound powers related to creation, existence and/or recreation.
- Creation Magic
- Creation Manipulation
- Creation Power Link
- Creative Force Manipulation
- Creative Source
- Existence Manipulation
- The creative entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful creative entity may harm or even destroy host’s body (ironically).
- Bond Destruction/Destruction/Destructive Energy Manipulation could defeat the user.
- May require a supernatural contract.
- May be a limit to what or how much can be created or recreated.
- White Lantern Corps (DC Comics)
- Ronnie Raymond/Firestorm (DC Comics)
- Michal (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: The Genesis of the Universe); via Dark Mirage
- Phoenix Force Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- Divine Aurora Users (Tales of Eternia)
- Bloom (Winx Club); via Great Dragon
- Astral Will (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Knights of Destruction (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Regents of Earth (W.I.T.C.H.)