- Crest Affinity/Augmentation
- Sigil Affinity/Augmentation/Empowerment
User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they are near, come in contact with, or have crests/sigils, possibly to unlock abilities related to what the crest is based on and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from crests/sigils or even slow or stop aging.
Unlike tattoos, crests are considered to be part of the body (like birthmarks), while tattoos have to be physically added to the body instead.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Jin Kariya (Bleach)
- Sigil-Bearers (Crossgen)
- Firebrand (Demons Crest)
- Vetrix Family (Yu-Gi-Oh ZEXAL)
- Crest bearers (Fire Emblem:Three Houses)
- Starbrand (Marvel Comics)
- Mark of Cain (Supernatural)
- Crest Item (Fire Emblem:Three Houses)