- "Never smile at a crocodile
- No, you can't get friendly with a crocodile
- Don't be taken in by his welcome grin
- He's imagining how well you'd fit within his skin"
- ― Peter Pan
- "How doth the little crocodile
- Improves his shining tail,
- And pour the waters of the Nile
- On every golden scale!
- How cheerfully he seems to grin
- How neatly spreads his claws,
- And welcomes little fishes in
- With gently smiling jaws!"
- ― Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
The power to use the abilities of crocodilians. Variation of Reptilian Physiology.
- Crocodilian Body/Form/Mimicry
- Crocodile Body/Form/Mimicry
- Alligator Body/Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into crocodilians, including crocodiles, alligators, caimans, and gharials.
- Aquatic Adaptation
- Cardiology Manipulation
- Decelerated Aging
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Flexibility
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Predator Instinct
- Speed Swimming
- Tooth Regrowth
- Vibration Emission
- Wetland Adaptation
- Brevirostres Physiology (alligators and crocodiles)
- Gharial Physiology
See Also: Never Smile at a Crocodile.