- "Never smile at a crocodile
- No, you can't get friendly with a crocodile
- Don't be taken in by his welcome grin
- He's imagining how well you'd fit within his skin"
- ― Peter Pan
The power to use the abilities of crocodilians. Variation of Reptilian Physiology.
- Crocodilian Body/Form/Mimicry
- Alligator Physiology/Body/Form/Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into crocodilians, including crocodiles, alligators, caimans, and gharials.
- Decelerated Aging
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Flexibility in legs
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Night Vision
- Predator Instinct
- Speed Swimming
- Vibration Emission
- Water Sense
- Wetland Adaptation
- Brevirostres Physiology (alligators and crocodiles)
See Also: Never Smile at a Crocodile.