- Cold Sliding/Surfing
- Freeze Sliding/Surfing
- Ice Sliding/Surfing
User controls the ice in a way that increases their ability to move and/or maneuver either by granting them abilities they otherwise lack or allowing them to ignore normally needed equipment.
- Cryokinetic Flight by lifting a part of the ice this can be done by:
- Shaping it into a pillar, slide or something similar and riding it, this forces the user to stay relatively close to the element.
- Lifting a part of it and simply flying away.
- Enhanced Speed by riding a wave of the ice.
- Sliding 'Surfing' or 'skating' the ice without board or skates.
- Supernatural Leap by making the ice 'fling' the user in the wanted direction.
- Lucius Best/Frozone (The Incredibles)
- Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Bobby Drake/Iceman (Marvel Comics)
- Zane (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Ratcicle (Crash: Mind Over Mutant)
- Rundas (Metroid Prime 3: Corruption)
- Kuai Liang/Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)
- Ghiaccio (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via White Album
- Cole MacGrath (Infamous 2)
- Vermaak 88/"The Ice Gang" (Infamous 2)
- Ice Kirby (Kirby series)
- Mario (Super Mario Galaxy); as Ice Mario
- Killer Frost (Arrowverse)
- Ace Copular (Powerpuff Girls); temporarily
- Shoto Todoroki (My Hero Academia)