- Cryptid Control
Users can control various cryptid creatures (e.g, fairies, goblins, sirens, etc). They control them to do their bidding like, help them during situations, use them against foes, use them to see locations and get information about a particular place, use them for battle, use them for spying on others. User can also understand or communicate with them, hence creating and strengthening friendships.
- Empathy - to understand/feel cryptid creature emotions.
- Mind Control - to control cryptid creatures.
- Mind Link - to have a bond with cryptid creatures.
- Sensory Scrying - to perceive through cryptid creature senses.
- Summoning - to summon cryptid creatures.
- Taming - to tame cryptid creatures.
- Life Mastery
- Mythic Manipulation
- Mythic Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to cryptid creature traits.
- Telepathy - limited to cryptid creatures.
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to cryptid creatures.
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the mythic creatures they create or summon.
- Range maybe limited.
- Depends on environment.
- V. V. Argost (Secret Saturdays)