- Crystal/Gem Bending/Control
- Crystal/Gem Release (晶遁, Shōton)
- Crystalline Solid Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate crystals and crystalline materials: homogenous solids formed by a repeating, three-dimensional pattern of atoms, ions, or molecules and having fixed distances between constituent parts.
- Crystal Attacks
- Crystal Generation
- Crystallokinetic Constructs
- Manipulate the properties of crystals.
- Move/lift crystals at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Shard Manipulation using crystals.
- Crystal Aura
- Crystal Empowerment
- Crystal Healing
- Crystal Mimicry
- Crystallokinetic Combat
- Electricity Generation by applying heat and pressure to the crystal.
- Geokinetic Invisibility using crystal.
- Geokinetic Regeneration using crystal.
- Light Generation - crystals, such as quartz and diamonds are triboluminescent.
- Crystal Embodiment
- Crystal Magic
- Gemstone Manipulation
- Liquid Crystal Manipulation
- Psychic Crystal Manipulation
- Salt Manipulation salt is a crystalline substance.
- Sugar Manipulation sugar is a crystalline substance.
- Crystal Weaponry
- Earth Manipulation
- Ice Manipulation - Ice is a type of crystal.
- Metal Manipulation - Metal is a polycrystalline substance (made from many types of crystal compacted into each other)
- Mineral Manipulation - All minerals have crystalline structures.
- Order Manipulation - Crystalline minerals have a natural ordered structure.
- Reflection Manipulation - Crystals have reflective surfaces.
- Sand Manipulation - Sand is composed out of quartz and silica crystals.
- Silicon Manipulation
- Vibration Emission - By vibrating/resonating crystals.
- May be unable to create crystal, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Sound Manipulation and Vibration Manipulation - Crystals can be shattered by certain frequencies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.