- Crystalline Weaponry
- Crystallokinetic Weaponry
User can to create or wield weaponry with power over crystal, which grants the user a wide variety of crystal-based abilities. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of crystal-based ability they posses.
- Crystal Artillery
- Crystal Bow Construction
- Crystallokinetic Blade Construction
- Crystallokinetic Polearm Construction
- Crystal Attacks
- Crystal Magic
- Crystal Manipulation
- Crystallokinetic Constructs
- Earth Weaponry
- Element Weaponry
- Elemental Weaponry
- Power Weaponry
- May need contact with the ground or some other source of crystal to use powers or even be effective at all.
- May only be able to use one kind of crystal.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Geokinetic Immunity
See also: Crystal Weapon.
- Crystal Sage (Dark Souls III); via Crystal Sage's Rapier
- Daughter of Crystal Kriemhild (Dark Souls III); via Sage's Crystal Staff
- Guren (Naruto); via Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Blade
- Snap Shot (Skylanders: Trap Team)
Known Crystal Weapons
- Sword of Pendragon (The Dark Is Rising Sequence)
- Crystal Greatsword (Dark Souls)
- Crystal Straight Sword (Dark Souls)
- Aquamarine Dagger (Dark Souls III: The Ringed City)
- Deep Crystal weapons (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Glass Weapons (The Elder Scrolls series)
- Crystal equipment (Final Fantasy series)