- Crystal Surfing
The user controls the crystals in a way that increases their ability to move and/or maneuver either by granting them abilities they otherwise lack or allowing them to ignore normally needed equipment.
- Crystallokinetic Flight by lifting crystals this can be done by:
- Shaping it into a pillar, slide or something similar and riding it, this forces the user to stay relatively close to the element.
- Lifting a part of it and simply flying away.
- Enhanced Speed by riding a wave of crystals.
- Sliding 'Surfing' or 'skating' the crystals without board or skates.
- Supernatural Leap by making the crystals 'fling' the user in the wanted direction.
- Ghauri (Azure Striker Gunvolt 2)
- Petrosapiens (Ben 10)
- Tetrax Shard
- Kole Weathers (DC Comics)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.