- "Who did you expect at the end of all this? God? The Devil, perhaps? No... it's just... me."
- ― Nyarlathotep, prior to unveiling himself to Dusk Dude. (New Blood Interactive's DUSK)
- Lovecraftian Deity Physiology
Outer Gods: Described by H.P. Lovecraft as barely focused, near impersonal forces of nature (Nyarlathotep being the only one with real personality), uncaring and supremely indifferent.
Great Old Ones: Generally physical beings, if vastly powerful, and as such somewhat more relatable. They could be considered as extremely advanced aliens, although not always made from the matter as we understand it and not as bound to the laws of nature.
Elder Gods: Little is known about them. They are said to be "benevolent" entities and oppose the Great Old Ones. Some are known to humans as the gods of various mythologies and religions.
- Alien Mind
- Amorphous Physiology
- Amortality or Immortality
- Apathy or something close enough.
- Appendage Generation
- Auxiliary Organs
- Cosmic Otherness
- Eldritch Physiology
- Fanaticism Inducement
- Insanity Inducement
- Organic Abomination
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Tentacle Extension
All: Divine-Alien Physiology, Higher-Dimensional Abomination Physiology, Life Creation, Madness Aspect Manifestation, Omnilock, Personal Domain, Power Manifestation, Primordial Entity Physiology, Numerical Transcendence
- The Unnamed Darkness
- The Nameless Mist
- Dark Wind Manipulation - As the Black Wind
- Eldritch Being Manipulation (Hunting Horrors)
- Existential Manifestations/Hive Mind - Thousand Masks of Nyarlathotep
- Mental Manipulation
- Powers Via Object
- Subordination Manipulation
- Transcendent Connection
- Transcendent Mage Physiology
- Treachery Embodiment
- Unholy Vessel
Great Old Ones:
- Users presence is easily felt, making stealth all but impossible.
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption, Divinity Nullification or Transcendent Negation.
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
- May be unable to fully manifest in our universe without being let in, or at least focus their attention to the right place.
- Native deities and cosmic beings may seek to banish/destroy user.
- May be susceptible to Sealing or Banishment.
- Some users may be unable to inhabit normal universes without nourishment.