- "Who did you expect at the end of all this? God? The Devil, perhaps? No... it's just... me."
- ― Nyarlathotep, prior to unveiling himself to Dusk Dude. (New Blood Interactive's DUSK)
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Capabilities
- 3 Applications
- 4 Deities
- 5 Associations
- 6 Limitations
- 7 Known Users
- 8 Gallery
- Eldritch/Lovecraftian/Abominable Deity Physiology
- Great Old One/Elder God Physiology
- Outer God Physiology (Higher-Dimensional Variant)
The Archetypes: Described in H.P. Lovecraft's "Through the Gates of the Silver Key" as archetypal entities who hold everything in existence as derivative facets of themselves, inhabiting the true nature of reality as a changeless, impartial totality that exists beyond all divisions and perspectives, with even the local identities identified as "The Outer Gods" being merely fragmentary, change-involving perspectives through which The Archetypes can choose to experience reality, in accordance to their own will.
Great Old Ones: Generally physical beings, if vastly powerful, and as such somewhat more relatable. They could be considered as extremely advanced aliens, although not always made from the matter as we understand it and not as bound to the laws of nature.
- Alien Divinity
- Alien Mind
- Amorphous Physiology
- Amortality or Immortality
- Apathy or something close enough.
- Appendage Generation
- Auxiliary Organs
- Cosmic Entity Physiology
- Cosmic Otherness
- Eldritch Physiology
- Fanaticism Inducement
- Insanity Inducement
- Organic Abomination
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Tentacle Extension
Habitants of The Ultimate Mystery:
- The Supreme Archetype
- The Archetypes
All: Cosmic Otherness, Divine-Alien Physiology; Higher-Dimensional Abomination Physiology, Life Creation, Madness Aspect Manifestation (all aspects), Madness Embodiment, Numerical Transcendence, , Personal Domain, Primordial Entity Physiology, Transcendent Cosmic Entity
- Absolute Embodiment
- Chaos Embodiment
- Cosmic Otherness
- Entity Lordship; (Lord of The Outer Gods)
- Madness Aspect Manifestation (Chaos/Order/Power/Supernatural/Truth)
- Monotheistic Deity Physiology
- Omniarch (Lord of All)
- Space-Time Lordship (Ruler of all time and space)
- The Unnamed Darkness
- Collective Unconscious - The Collective Mind of The Outer Gods
- Dark Wind Manipulation - As the Black Wind
- Eldritch Being Manipulation (Hunting Horrors)
- Existential Manifestations/Multi Hive Mind - Thousand Masks of Nyarlathotep
- Madness Aspect Manifestation (Chaos/Despair/Evil/Fear/Fraud)
- Mental Manipulation
- Powers Via Object
- Subordination Manipulation
- Total Mimicry
- Transcendent Connection
- Transcendent Mage Physiology
- Treachery Embodiment
- Unholy Vessel
- Biological Manipulation
- Evolution Manipulation
- Goat Deity Physiology
- Life Embodiment
- Madness Aspect Manifestation (Desire/Life)
- Milk Generation
- Mother Goddess Physiology
- Multiple Legs
- Multiple Mouths
- Mutagenic Bodily Fluids (Milk)
- Samsara Manipulation
Great Old Ones:
- Users presence may be easily felt, making stealth all but impossible.
- May be vulnerable to the effects of Divine Power Absorption, Divine Power Negation, Divine Energy Absorption, Divinity Nullification or Transcendent Negation
- May be slain by users of Transcendent Weaponry, Divine Slayer or Omnislayer.
- May be unable to fully manifest in our universe without being let in, or at least focus their attention to the right place.
- Native deities and cosmic beings may seek to banish/destroy user.
- May be susceptible to Sealing or Banishment.
- Some users may be unable to inhabit normal universes without nourishment.