The ability to culminate the existence of multiple entities into one singular form. Opposite to Division.
The user can culminate a number of entities into one singular whole, either those beings were originally from the same being or entirely different entities.
- Collective Entity Physiology
- Compound Fusion
- Existence Manipulation
- Hybrid Physiology
- Meta Presence
- Metaphysics Manipulation
- Power Creation
- Prime Being
- Prime Source
- The user can only culminate a certain number of entities.
- The user cannot be reborn if they don't have all the entities that originated from the user.
- Mirajane Strauss (Fairy Tail)
- Dragon God (Chrono Cross)
- Ten-Tails/Juubi/Gedo Statue (Naruto)
- Lilith (Neon Genesis Evangelion); via Instrumentality
- Diablo (Diablo III); via the Black Soulstone and Adria's ritual
- Ōko Yushima (Bleach)
- Drago (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Gilvaroth (Jeanne D'Arc)
- Mizunes (Soul Eater)
- Destroyah (Godzilla)
- Invincible Shadow (Sailor Moon)
- Monolith (2001: A Space Odyssey series)
- Asriel Dreemurr (Undertale)
- Walpurgisnacht (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
- Wallace and Clyde, via to the Dyad of Nebulon (Mighty Med)