- Evil Eye
Among the most common effects are misfortune/bad luck, various sicknesses, infertility, physical defects/ugliness, etc. when affecting people, breaking or working wrong or causing problems when used on objects and tendency to draw various disasters for places. Traditional magical curses include transforming the victim fully or partially into an animal/monster that fits the offense, blood-lust, insanity, unstoppable rages, unhealing wounds, misshapen/inhuman offspring, and a whole host of other effects.
Curses are well known to create and induce supernatural anomalies. Anomalies are capable of warping reality too, such as dimensional rifts appearing on any surface like the ceiling, wall, or floor, and among other things like various objects appearing out of thin air, etc.
- Corruption Inducement
- Death Inducement
- Disease Inducement
- Mental Inducement
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Pain Inducement
- Taboo Inducement
- Vice Inducement
- Weakness Inducement
- Wound Inducement
- Curse Embodiment
- Curse Empowerment
- Curse Manipulation
- Cursed Physiology
- Death Empowerment
- Evil Eye
- Luck Energy Manipulation
- Mystical Conversion
- Phenomenon Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation
- Limited by what the user knows.
- User may not be immune.
- Curse Negation can undo most curses.
- There may be ways to reverse/undo curses.
- Curse Removal can remove most curses.
- May be involuntary and triggered by extreme emotions.
- May not be able to undo one's own curses.
- Consequences/effects may be unpredictable.
See Also: Curse.
- Cursing Camera (Doraemon)
- Hex Bags (Supernatural)
- Darkness ÄRMs (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Ghost ÄRMs (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Zombie Tattoo (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Virgo Blade (The Magicians)
- Amulet of Avalor (Sofia the First)
- Rasputin's Reliquary (Don Bluth’s Anastasia)
- Jusenkyo (Ranma 1/2)