- Curse Breaking/Cancellation/Suppression
The user can nullify, remove or bypass curses to keep them safe from infliction.
- Effects may be temporary.
- Must have powerful will or power strong enough to understand or accept the curse.
- Some curses can still work, and will be activated by something that can awaken it.
- Even if user can negate a curse, it could be passed onto someone else (for instance, friends, lovers).
- Negating curses is not the same as Curse Removal.
- Triton of Poseidon (Pirates of the Caribbean)
- Paladin's Necklace (Hunter x Hunter)
- Juliet's Enchanted Axe (The 10th Kingdom)
- Protection Amulet (Charmed)
- Key of Dispelling (Valkyrie Crusade)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.