- Curse/Malediction/Malison Attacks
The user can release/use cursed attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Cursed Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of curses/cursed power.
- Cursed Beam Emission: Release beams of curses/cursed power.
- Cursed Blast: Release curses/cursed power over a specific target area.
- Cursed Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of curses/cursed power.
- Cursed Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of curses/cursed power.
- Cursed Breath: Discharge curses/cursed power from the mouth.
- Cursed Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Cursed Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with curses/cursed power.
- Cursed Pillar Projection: Project curses/cursed power pillars.
- Cursed Slash: Use blessings/blessed power to cut opponents.
- Cursed Spike Projection: Project curses/cursed power spikes.
- Cursed Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of curses/cursed power.
- Cursed Wave Emission: Send out a wave of curses/cursed power that repels everything.
- Expanding Cursed Bolts: Project curses/cursed power that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Cursed Blasts: Release blasts of curses/cursed power in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release curses/cursed power blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of curses/cursed power.
- Omnidirection Blessed Waves: Send out a wave of curses/cursed power in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit curses/cursed power from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of curses/cursed power that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release curses/cursed power blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release curses/cursed power blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of curses/cursed power.
- Zap: A tiny short release of curses/cursed power to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Curse Manipulation
- Dark Arts
- Energy Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Magic Attacks
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of curses/cursed power to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much curses/cursed power is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much curses/cursed power is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- May accidentally curse self if careless.
- Users of Blessed Body/Blessing Manipulation/Curse Negation/Curse Removal may be immune.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.