- "Stupid Blugori!! You can chop me because I ate the Chop Chop no Mi!!"
- ― Buggy the Clown (One Piece)
The ability to be immune to cutting damage. Variation of Selective Invulnerability.
- Slashing Immunity
The user is immune to any kind of damage from being cut, regardless in what manner, be it vertical, horizontal, or otherwise.
- Absolute Slicing can affect the user.
- While immune to cutting attacks and weapons, the same does not apply to blunt force.
- Buggy (One Piece)
- Jozu (One Piece)
- Minions of Set (Samurai Jack)
- Brass Body (The Man with the Iron Fists)
- Kevin's Car (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Bara Bara no Mi (One Piece)
- Kira Kira no Mi (One Piece)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.