- "Eternal. Infinite. Immortal. The woman I was knew these words. But only now do I truly understand them. Just as now I understand the full extent of her sacrifice. Through her death, I was created. Through my birth, her thoughts are freed."
- ― Commander Shepard, "Control" ending (Mass Effect 3)
- Cyber/Digital Transcendence
The power to gain an ascendancy in virtual reality or a program becoming a digital deity. Due ascendancy both ways the user powers may not function in the world as it in the simulated reality.
- Cyber Mind
- Formula Manipulation
- Illusion Manipulation
- Virtual Warping
- May be limited to third-dimensional rules.
- Kanade Tachibana/Tenshi (Angel Beat)
- Ren/Leviathan (Baldr Force ExE)
- Neo (Matrix); as The One
- Maldark (Level Up)
- Numerous Digimon (Digimon)
- Commander Shepard (Mass Effect 3); via "Control" Ending.
- Lain Iwakura (Serial Experiments Lain)
- Asurans (Stargate Atlantis); via Digital Ascension
- The Palm (Whateley Academy)