- Digital Transcendence
The power to gain transcendence in virtual reality or a program becoming a digital deity. Due transcendence both ways the user powers may not function in the world as it in the simulated reality.
- Data Manipulation
- Digital Form
- Digital Materialization
- Illusion Manipulation
- Virtual Warping
- May be limited to third-dimensional rules.
- Kanade Tachibana/Tenshi (Angel Beat)
- Ren/Leviathan (Baldr Force ExE)
- Neo (Matrix); as The One
- Maldark (Level Up)
- Numerous Digimon (Digimon)
- Lain Iwakura (Serial Experiments Lain)
- Asurans (Stargate Atlantis); via Digital Ascension
- The Palm (Whateley Academy)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.