- Cyber Realm Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Cyber-World Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user can perform a form of magic related to the cyberspace, allowing for magical control over cyberspace and/or its aspects and/or drawing on its mystical energies.
- Animal Magic (limited to cyberspace animals)
- Architecture Manipulation (limited to cyberspace architecture)
- Cyberspace Manipulation
- Digital Magic
- Elemental Magic
- Internet Manipulation
- Plant Magic (limited to cyberspace plants)
- Spell Casting
- Weather Magic (limited to cyberspace weather)
- Anti-Magic/Environmental Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- Magic may have a price.
- Magic may be limited to a particular aspect of cyberspace.
- May be ineffective outside of dream-world.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- Cyberspace Manipulation could defeat user.
- Shari Spotter (Cyberchase)
- Professor Stumblesnore (Cyberchase)
- Wanda (Cyberchase)
- Wicked Witch (Cyberchase)
- Cosmo and Wanda (The Fairly Oddparents)
- Chisame Hasegawa (Negima!)
- Trix (Winx Club)
- Winx (Winx Club)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.