- "You see this? This is you. I'm serious! Right here, life is about to form on this planet for the very first time. A group of amino acids are about to combine to form the first protein - the building blocks... of what you call "life". Strange, isn't it? Everything you know, your entire civilization, it all begins right here in this little pond of goo. Oh, look! There they go. The amino acids are moving closer and closer, and closer. Ooh! Nothing happened. See what you've done?"
- ― Q (Star Trek: TNG)
- DNA Destruction
- Genetic Disintegration
- Organic Disintegration
User can disintegrate/destroy the DNA of any organism, causing varying levels of damage from necrosis to total disintegration of body.
- Cellular Disintegration
- Death Inducement
- Healing Factor Nullification
- Insanity Inducement - lethal dissolution of genetics can disrupt a rational mind.
- Necrosis Inducement
- Users of Regenerative Healing Factor may be immune.
- May be constantly active or activate involuntarily.
- Users of Genelessness are immune.
- Millennium Earl (D.Gray-Man)
- John White/The Beast (Infamous 2)
- Engineers (Prometheus)
- Aschen (Stargate Sg-1)
- Catachan Barking Toad (Warhammer 40,000)
- Dr. Manhattan (Watchmen)
- Highbreed DNA Tower (Ben 10: Omniverse)
- Azure Flame (Code:Breaker)
- Metagenic weapon (Star Trek: TNG)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.