- DNA Reconstruction
- Genetic Reconstruction/Restoration
The user can restore DNA to its optimum state, undoing mutations and genetic damage.
- Conversion Negation: Reverting victims of conversion to their original state by restoring their original DNA.
- Curing: Restoring their original DNA cures such things as mutations.
- Mutation Reversion: As mutations are changes in the DNA sequence, restoring DNA reverts them.
- Telomere Regeneration: Restoring their original DNA may also restore their telomeres to their original length.
- Reverting damage caused by Genetic Cutting.
- Some damage may be beyond the user's power to restore.
- Cooper Daniels (Ben 10)
- Samus Aran (Metroid)
- Omnitrix (Ben 10: Alien Force)
- Stone Formula (Dr. Stone); via Flawless Restoration
- Retro-mutagen (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.