The power to suppress DNA. Sub-power of DNA Manipulation.
- DNA Negation
- Genetic Negation/Suppression
The user is able to suppress their own or others DNA, either fully or partially.
- Immunity to Genetic Tracking, as the suppressed DNA hides the user.
- Power Negation, if targets powers are linked to a gene.
- May be limited to either their own DNA or others, not both.
- Supressing too much or certain parts of DNA may have adverse effects.
- Shields (Young Justice)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.