- Damage Amplifying/Augmentation/Boosting/Enhancement/Enhancing
The user can increase and amplify the damage the target takes making them easier to defeat or destroy.
- Amplifying the user's target's damage is varied by how much the target can take.
- Temporary effect.
- Certain bird classes (Angry Birds Epic)
- Shunsui Kyōraku (Bleach); via Katen Kyōkotsu's technique "Irooni"
- Zenyatta (Overwatch)
- Lire (Grand Chase)
- Arme (Grand Chase)
- Ronan (Grand Chase)
- Skywrath Mage (Dota 2)
- Sven (Dota 2)
- Pokémon that can use "Hex" (Pokémon)
- Slag (Borderlands 2)
- Quad Damage (Quake series)
- Buff Banner (Team Fortress 2); via Augmentation Field Projection
- Amplifier (Unreal series)
- Damage Amplifier (Unreal Tournament series)
- Double Damage (Unreal Tournament series)
- Disaster (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Pain Doubler (Saga Frontier)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.