- Damage Cancellation
- Damage Nullification
The user can negate any damage, physical, mental, etc, they or others take. This can be done actively or passively, or may be as a result of their physiology, etc.
- Absolute Defense
- Force-Field Generation
- Impact Absorption: The user absorbs the impacts of attacks to negate the damage.
- Damage Distribution
- Damage Manipulation
- Damage Reflection
- Damage Removal
- Pain Transferal
- Support Powers
- Wound Transferal
- Absolute Attack may be the perfect counter.
- Effect may only be temporary.
- May only be able to negate their own damage, or that of others.
- May be limited to mental or physical damage, not both.
- User may not be immune to non-damaging based powers or abilities, such as Death Inducement, Sleep Inducement, or Age Manipulation.
- May have a limit to how much damage the user can negate.
- Secre Swallowtail (Black Clover)
- Maple (BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense)
- Natsumi (Date A Live)
- Bulleteer (DC Comics)
- Botamo (Dragon Ball Super)
- Vegeta (Dragon Ball Heroes)
- Asia Argento (Highschool DxD); via Balance Breaker
- Brit (Image Comics)
- Magent Magent (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part VII: Steel Ball Run); via 20th Century Boy
- Users of Utsushi (Katana Maidens)
- Grim Heat (Magical Girl Raising Project)
- Pluto (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Hybrid (Marvel Comics)
- Trey Rollins (Marvel Comics)
- Lord Pincushion (Ordinary Boy)
- Rise Kujikawa (Persona 4)
- Aegislash (Pokémon); via "King's Shield"
- Pokemon with the ability "Sturdy" (Pokémon)
- Kyrie Illunis (Sands of Destruction); via Porta Clausa
- Terra of the Left (To aru Majutsu no Index) by changing the hierarchy of oneself to a higher level.
- Adam (TYPE-MOON)
- Botamo Shield (Dragon Ball Super)
- Smartskin (DC Comics)
- Britney's Indestructibility Serum (Image Comics)
- Aegis/Aegis Breastplate (Marvel Comics)
- Nemean Lion Skin (Marvel Comics)
- Absolutely Safe Capsule (Mother 3)
- Processor Suit (To aru Majutsu no Index)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.