- Damage Nullification
The user can negate any damage, pain and/or wounds, mental and physical, they or others take.
- Force-Field Generation
- Impact Absorption: The user absorbs the impacts of attacks to negate the damage.
- Damage Manipulation
- Damage Reflection
- Damage Removal
- Pain Transferal
- Support Powers
- Wound Transferal
- Absolute Attack is the perfect counter.
- Effect may only be temporary.
- May only be able to negate their own damage, or that of others.
- May be limited to mental or physical damage, not both.
- User is not immune to non-damaging based powers or abilities, such as Death Inducement, Sleep Inducement, or Age Manipulation.
- May have a limit to how much damage the user can negate.
- Secre Swallowtail (Black Clover)
- Natsumi (Date A Live)
- Botamo (Dragon Ball Super)
- Asia Argento (Highschool DxD); via Balance Breaker
- Users of Utsushi (Katana Maidens)
- Grim Heat (Magical Girl Raising Project)
- Hybrid (Marvel Comics)
- Rise Kujikawa (Persona 4)
- Aegislash (Pokémon); via "King's Shield"
- Pokemon with the ability "Sturdy" (Pokémon)
- Kyrie Illunis (Sands of Destruction); via Porta Clausa
- Pluto (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Adam (TYPE-MOON)
- The Absence (SCP Foundation)