- Damage Decreasing/Lowering/Minimalization
The user can decrease and reduce the damage the target takes making them harder to defeat or destroy.
- Decreasing the target's damage is varied by how much the target can endure the pain.
- Does not work against Lethal Attacks.
- Depends on what type of attack the user can reduce.
- Effect may only be temporary.
- Karna (Fate/Apocrypha)
- Cole MacGrath (Infamous); via Reduce Damage
- Xerimus (Kaiju Combat)
- Jack Slater (Last Action Hero)
- Link (The Legend of Zelda); via Enhanced Defense
- Pokemon that can use Light Screen and Reflect (Pokemon)
- Maxwell (Tales of Eternia)
- Arme (Grand Chase)
- The Medic (Team Fortress 2); via Vaccinator
- The Soldier (Team Fortress 2); via Battalion's Backup
- Molly Blyndeff ("Epithet Erased")
- Guardian Potions (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
- Spikes (Shadow Hearts)
- Armor of Emptiness (Anima: Beyond Fantasy)
- Defend (Final Fantasy VIII)
- Dragonskin (Fire Emblem)
- Aries Armor (Kid Icarus)
- Super Armor (Kid Icarus)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.