- Damage Reversal
- Reflected Wounding
- Instant Retribution
- UNO-Reverse Damage
The user can reflect any/all damage caused to themselves or others, including physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, magical, power-induced, etc. back to its source, possessing a form of invulnerability. While usually a defensive method, it can be utilized as offensive with efficient calculation.
The power has the ability to almost always fully track back to the owner and/or source of the attack used in the attack, but may be even more versatile.
- Damage Negation
- Pain Transferal
- Power Echo
- Power Reflection
- DNA Targeting
- Wound Transferal
- Meta Power Reflection
- Offensive Immunity
- Reflection Manipulation
- Reflective Immutability
- Vector Manipulation
- Cannot reflect against Absolute Character Erasure, Absolute Erasure, and Universal Irreversibility.
- May not work on Self-Power Immunity.
- May not be able to reflect all damage, only some.
- May not distinguish between feelings.
- May still feel pain.
Live Action TV/Movies/Series
- Pflueger (The Unhealer): via Ancient Navajo "Medicine?"
- Kelly (The Unhealer): via a Botched Healing from Pflueger
- Dominique (The Unhealer): via Sacrifice from Kelly
- The Ancient Navajo "Medicine?" (The Unhealer)
- Reflector (Pixel Gun 3D)
- Empathy Shield (Quake: Scourge of Armagon)