- "Calhoun had always had something of a sixth sense for danger....He'd even been tested for it at Starfleet Academy, and researchers had found nothing in particular. Calhoun's contention was that there was nothing to find because, during the research, no danger was present."
- ― Star Trek: New Frontier: Martyr
- "I get these chills up and down my spine, and all of the sudden, it's as clear as day. That if I stay put, I'm dead."
- ― Kabuto Kirisaki (Psyren)
- " Sorry, but tone it down a notch, will you? I'm sensitive against opponents who want to kill me. "
- ― Sung Jin-Woo to Kang Tae-Shik (Solo Leveling)
- "Amanogawa, if you keep ignorantly court danger without truly understanding the consequences involved. Even if you have a million lives, it won't be enough for you to survive all of them. "
- ― Hajime Nagumo (Arifureta Sekai Saikyou)
- "Sometimes, you die without even knowing how"
- ― Jack Neo
- Dairokkan (Japanese)
- Danger Awareness/Intuition/Precognition/Reacting/Sense/Sensing
- Gut Feeling
- Hazard Detection/Intuition/Reacting/Sense/Sensing
- Intent Detection/Intuition/Reacting/Sense/Sensing
- Mantra/Kenbunshoku/Observation Haki (One Piece)
- Precognitive Detection/Intuition/Reacting/Sense/Sensing
- Sixth Sense
- Precognitive-Spider/Spidey-Sense (Marvel Comics)
- Threat Detection/Intuition/Reacting/Sense/Sensing
- Thundersense (The Thundermans)
- The Gitchy Feelin' (Bone Comics)
- The Willies
- Look Out!
- Danger Sense/Kiki kanchi (My Hero Academia)
- Vibes (Warehouse 13)
The user can sense nearing danger, acute danger, potential immediate danger, or impending danger and sense unwanted or hectic threats to their well-being and evade it. The intuition usually regards themselves but may include their surroundings (like a distant car-wreck, friends or strangers).
- Automatic Self-Preservation
- Blocking Intuition
- Defense Prediction
- Hyper Evasion
- Threat Identification
- Adrenaline Rush: to see time at a slower speed, like watching a movie in slow motion.
- Body Language Prediction: to read body language and correctly predict an opponent's next move.
- Death Sense: to sense impending death so as to avoid it.
- Hyper-Sense: to move extremely fast when danger is being perceived.
- Flash Precognition: to perceive a few seconds or minutes into the future.
- Accelerated Perception: to sense the danger in slow motion.
- Speed Perception: to be aware of the speed of the danger.
- Radar: to utilize a form of radar sensors to detect danger.
- Accelerated Probability
- Body Language Analysis
- Danger Manipulation
- Disease Detection
- Explosion Sense
- Extrasensory Perception
- Flash Precognition
- Hyper Awareness
- Prey Instinct
- Speed Perception
- Threat Identification
- Usually difficult to limit this ability.
- Always difficult to have control over this ability.
- May be unable to sense distance to epicenter.
- May be unable to flee sensed dangerous situation.
- May become paranoid/annoyed/irritated after repetitive pings.
- Reflexes may be bound to the user's energy resources.
- May be hard to determine the form of attack in terms of damage (piercing, concussive, etc.) or intensity (minor, severe, etc.)
See Also: Spider-Sense.
- The Intersect (Chuck)
- Horcruxes (Harry Potter)
- Nebula Chain (Saint Seiya)
- Bracelets (Super Doll Licca-chan)
- Processor Suit (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Millennium Puzzle (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Kenbunshoku/Observation Haki (One Piece)
- The System (Solo Leveling)