- "The Satsui no Hado has conquered gods and demons. And death...? We shall see..."
- ― Thanos (Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite)
The ability to manipulate the energy of the body that is powered by dark forces. A result of Chi Manipulation when tainted by corruption. Physical counterpart of Dark Aura Manipulation. Opposite to Pure Chi Manipulation.
- Cursed Chi/Ki Control/Manipulation
- Dark Chi/Ki Control
- Demonic Chi/Ki Control/Manipulation
- Evil Chi/Ki Control/Manipulation
- Satsui no Hado (Street Fighter series)
Users are able to control chi that has been tainted by negative energy a.k.a evil. Due to this, they gain access to powerful dark abilities and forces that are able to give the user incredible power. However, the user's force of will, compassion, and sanity are all lost due to being over taken by evil, eventually leaving them to feel nothing except anger and hatred, and becoming driven by their most aggressive instincts.
- Berserker Physiology: The user becomes a dangerous fighter that possesses an unquenchable thirst for battle and a frightening degree of power.
- Chi Augmentation: Use one's dark chi in order increase their physical aspects.
- Bodily Attribute Augmentation: Channel one's dark chi within in order to push certain attributes to superhuman levels.
- Combat Empowerment: The more the user fights, the stronger their bodies grow, thus strengthening their dark chi.
- Optimal Finesse: The user can use their dark chi to enhance their finesse to the highest potential.
- Dark Chi Magic: The user can utilize their dark chi into the form of magic such as spells and incantations.
- Dark Chi Projection: Emit destructive dark chi outside of one's body.
- Dark Element Manipulation: The user can shift their dark chi into various forms of dark and destructive elements
- Demonic Empowerment: User's are able to gain power from demonic forces, allowing them to match the strength of demons.
- Flight: Use one's dark chi in order to fly.
- Life-Force Absorption: The user of dark chi can absorb the dark chi of others in order to increase their own strength.
- Life-Force Attacks: Utilize one's dark chi for powerful, destructive offensive attacks.
- Life-Force Ball Projection: Shape one's dark chi into the shape of a glowing orb of energy that is capable of mass destruction to large areas.
- Life-Force Blast: User can channel their dark chi into the form of destructive blasts.
- Life-Force Beam Emission: The user can channel the dark chi and project it in the form of a destructive beam of energy.
- Life-Force Infusion: The user can infuse anything (usually a weapon) with their dark chi.
- Life-Force Constructs: The user can form their dark chi into powerful energy constructs.
- Life-Force Blade Construction: The user can solidify their dark chi and shape it into razor sharp weapons.
- Negative Emotion Empowerment: The user becomes stronger when they feed on negative emotions such as despair, anger, or hatred.
- The versatile abilities that once belonged to Chi Manipulation are now gone.
- The user loses all regard for humanity and compassion in exchange for power.
- The chi can be suppressed by spiritual meditation or pure chi.
- Despite its tainted nature, the dark chi is still dependent on the physical body, so it is still capable of putting a massive strain on the user.