- Destructive Data Manipulation
- Grim Data Manipulation
- Hazardous Data Manipulation
- Negative Data Manipulation
- Ominous Data Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate the data of a darker, detrimental nature; that which damages, destroys, and consumes anything/everything they come across, representing the hazardous destructive side of data, which in turn ignores most of the limitations and weaknesses of the normal data. In essence, this is about solely controlling the negative powers of data.
- Damage Amplification
- Data Manipulation
- Malware Manipulation
- Pain Inducement
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Dark Technology Manipulation
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Electricity Manipulation
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Could be countered by Data Manipulation/Pure Data Manipulation/Technology Manipulation.
- Dark Data is volatile/destructive, causing harm to oneself/environment by accident is ever-present danger.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- What the user gains in sheer power, they lose in versatility, such as hacking and controlling electrical devices.
- Weak against Data Absorption.
- Leviathan (Baldr Force EXE)
- X.A.N.A. (Code Lyoko)
- Delsin Rowe (inFAMOUS: Second Son); via Video with Evil Karma
- Data-Sora's Heartless (Kingdom Hearts Re:coded)
- Cryptomnesia (Marvel Comics)