The power to manipulate the dark/destructive aspects of earth. Variation of Dark Element Manipulation. Combination of Earth Manipulation and Negative Forces Manipulation. Opposite to Pure Earth Manipulation. Not to be confused with Demonic Earth Manipulation.
- Destructive Earth Manipulation
- Grim Earth Manipulation
- Hazardous Earth Manipulation
- Negative Earth Manipulation
- Ominous Earth Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate the earth of a darker, detrimental nature; that which damages, destroys, and consumes anything/everything they come across, representing the hazardous destructive side of earth, which in turn ignores most of the limitations and weaknesses of the normal earth. In essence, this is about solely controlling the negative powers of earth.
- Damage Amplification
- Earth Manipulation
- Earthquake Generation
- Eruption Inducement
- Ground Ripping
- Meteor Summoning
- Pain Inducement
- Sandstorm Creation
- Ultimate Burning - through magma
- Volcano Generation
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Esoteric Earth Manipulation
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Dark earth is volatile/destructive, causing harm to oneself/environment by accident is an ever-present danger.
- Countered by Pure Earth Manipulation.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- What the user gains in sheer destructive power, they lose in versatility/fine control.
- User may become more violent
- Tara Markov/Gaia (DC Comics/Dark Multiverse)
- Hades (Fairy Tail); via Nemesis spell
- Kabuto Yakushi (Naruto); via Edo Tensei Jutsu
- Nico Di Angelo (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)
- King Sombra (My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic)
- Byatha (Kaiju Combat)
- Deathwing/Neltharion (World of Warcraft)
- Cassandra (Tangled the Series/Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure); via Moonstone