- Dark Fire Projection
- Dark Fire Techniques
The user can release/use dark fire to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Dark Fire Bolts: Project dark fire that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Dark Fire Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of dark fire.
- Dark Fire Beam Emission: Release beams of dark fire.
- Dark Fire Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of dark fire.
- Dark Fire Blast: Release dark fire over a specific target area.
- Dark Fire Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of dark fire.
- Dark Fire Breath: Discharge dark fire from the mouth.
- Dark Fire Bullets: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Dark Fire Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with dark fire.
- Dark Fire Pillar Projection: Project dark fire pillars.
- Dark Fire Spike Projection: Project dark fire spikes.
- Dark Fire Stream Projection: Create dark fire streams.
- Dark Fire Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of dark fire.
- Dark Fire Wave Emission: Send out a wave of dark fire that repels everything.
- Dark Flaming Surface: Cause surfaces to emit dark flames.
- Formulated Dark Fire Blasts: Release blasts of dark fire in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Discharge dark fire from hands.
- Heat Vision: Emit dark fire from one's eyes.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of dark fire.
- Omnidirectional Dark Fire Waves: Send out a wave of dark fire in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of dark fire that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release dark flame blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release dark fire blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of dark fire.
- Zap: A tiny short release of dark fire to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Dark Elemental Attacks
- Dark Fire Manipulation
- Fire Manipulation
- Fire Mimicry
- Force-Field Generation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of fire to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users can be overpowered by Water Manipulation, Water Generation, Ice Manipulation and/or Freezing.
- Zancrow (Fairy Tail)
- Eclipse Leo (Fairy Tail)
- Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)
- Meliodas (The Seven Deadly Sins)
- Hendrickson (The Seven Deadly Sins)
- Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Sayoko Minase (UQ Holder!)
- Genshirou Saji (Highschool DxD)
- Gamma Akutabi (Zombiepowder.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.