The power to manipulate the dark/destructive aspects of fire. Variation of Dark Element Manipulation. Combination of Fire Manipulation and Negative Forces Manipulation. Opposite to White Fire Manipulation. Not to be confused with Hell-Fire Manipulation or Purple Fire Manipulation.
- Black Fire/Flame Manipulation
- Dark Flame Manipulation
- Destructive Fire/Flame Manipulation
- Grim Fire/Flame Manipulation
- Hazardous Fire/Flame Manipulation
- Negative Fire/Flame Manipulation
- Ominous Fire/Flame Manipulation
- Shadow Fire/Flame Manipulation
User can create, shape and manipulate the fire of a darker, detrimental nature; that which damages, destroys, and consumes anything/everything they come across, representing the hazardous destructive side of fire, which in turn ignores most of the limitations and weaknesses of the normal fire. In essence, this is about solely controlling the negative powers of fire.
- Combustion Inducement
- Damage Amplification
- Dark Fire Attacks
- Dark Fire Combat
- Dark Fire Constructs
- Dark Fire Generation
- Fire Manipulation
- Firestorm Creation
- Flashover Inducement
- Meteor Summoning (fire)
- Pain Inducement
- Ultimate Burning
- Apocalyptic Force Manipulation
- Dark Element Manipulation
- Dark Solar Manipulation
- Death-Force Manipulation
- Demonic Force Manipulation
- Disaster Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation
- Esoteric Flame Manipulation
- Negative Forces Manipulation
- Pyric Spectrum Manipulation
- Countered by White Fire Manipulation and White Water Manipulation.
- Dark fire is volatile/destructive, causing harm to oneself/environment by accident is ever-present danger.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- What the user gains in sheer power, they lose in versatility/fine control.